Thursday, September 19, 2013

supremely happy

I read a really inspiring article today about happy people that I must share. I have always been a bit on the pessimistic side of life, although I prefer to call it being a realist. Lately, I have been actively trying to change this. One of the best things my analyst has suggested, is to make a list of three things every evening that you are grateful for, or that made you happy that day. The key is that you can't use the same thing and some days it's really hard to come up with anything. But it makes you look outside of the norm and see the good. I already have one of mine ready... The rain. I am happy that it's raining. Check out the article below.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/16/happiness-habits-of-exuberant-human-beings_n_3909772.html

No comments:

Post a Comment