Thursday, April 11, 2013

things are gonna change, I can feel it

 I am in a good place. I don't think that I have ever said that before... It feels very strange. I actually feel in control of my life and where it's going. What an amazing feeling. I will have been at my current job, two years in August and I am about to take on another venture with some old friends. I am going to be a busy girl but it's totally worth it. I haven't always been the most responsible person financially and that has weighed very heavy on my mind. I have been actively working to improve my credit score and low and behold, I have done it! I can't explain how great it feels to work so hard at something and finally achieve it on your own. I can finally imagine a house and new car in the near future. All in all I feel pretty good mentally too. I love my analyst and she has been a great source of support. Not to mention the great people in my life that have been by my side through thick and thin. I hope this post doesn't jinx all of this positivity! I am going to be knocking on wood! 


No comments:

Post a Comment