Wednesday, December 4, 2013

happy thanksgiving to me

 We got back from Cabo on Sunday and as always it felt a little too soon. I was ready to come back to a certain extent but I'm never ready to come back to work. Cabo the second time around let me experience the city and downtown a little more. Staying on the Marina put you so close to the action but further away from the beach. While there I found a love for tequila. Especially reposado. We were regulars at Cabo Wabo by the time we left. We also ate at a restaurant on the beach called "The Office" and it was incredible. Flour tortillas made right in front of you and seafood so fresh if you put it to your ear, I bet you could hear the Ocean. It was quite exciting getting to see my best friend in action flying the jet. It was flawless. He is amazing. And I must say that it was nice getting to play pretend and act like one of the elites that could actually afford to take a private jet.  Here are some pics:























No comments:

Post a Comment