Monday, November 25, 2013

mexico part 2

 Tomorrow I will be jetting (literally) off to Cabo San Lucas with my best friend Allen and his husband. They had an extra seat on the jet that they fly and I was offered it. Of course I said yes!! Allen flew us to Austin a year and a half ago but it was on a prop plane. This will be my first experience actually flying in a private jet. I am quite excited and very honored that they wanted me to tag along. Right now in Cabo it is 77° and this time tomorrow I will be on a beach with a cocktail in hand. This is also the first year in a very long time that I won't be doing the traditional family get together. It's feels a little weird but I also like the idea of doing something out of the norm. I'd like to think when/if I have a family, that we can make our own traditions that include traveling. I hope everyone has a safe and fun Holiday. See you in December. I can't believe this year is almost over.





No comments:

Post a Comment