Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dress Me Up

 I used to hate wearing dresses. I'm not sure of the exact reason why but they always seemed way too girly and I guess I didn't think that I could pull them off. Over the past few years, I have done a lot of trial and error to figure out which dresses are flattering on me and I have evolved into a dress wearer. As the Holidays approach, there are more opportunities to get all dolled up. Here are a few of my fav dresses right now.

I love the color block look and this is especially perfect for winter when you don't want to freeze. By Wal G on Topshop.

I love this vintage dress and I'm not normally a vintage kind of girl. Perhaps I've been watching too much "Boardwalk Empire." Angel mustard splendid dress found on tellheryousawme.com. 

You can't go wrong with lace and this particular dress slightly reminds me of the one from "Pretty Woman" after she cleans up. From Zara.

This dress is really simple but as you can see, you can really dress it up or down. By Kate Spade.


Simply stunning and just the right amount of sexy. From Urban Outfitters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment