Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yes!!

 I have always been a fan of Kate Spade but I am even more so now because she has been making clutches from popular books.... One of which being "Great Expectations." When I first saw this I tried to rationalize spending a lot of money on a clutch but I couldn't, so I waited and hoped for a day that I would either find it on Ebay or it would go on sale. A few nights ago I went on her website and looked for my dream clutch but it was nowhere to be found. I started to panic, thinking that I missed my opportunity but I ended up searching for it on Ebay and found a woman who was selling hers. I immediately jumped at the chance and ended up buying it unused for $30 less then I would have. Thank you luck. Now, I want the wholes series...

No comments:

Post a Comment