Saturday, November 12, 2011

Truth Revealed

 I take skincare very seriously but it can be difficult trying to decide on products when there are so many to choose from. I have tried several skincare lines over the past few years but I recently tried Ole Henriksen and it has made a noticeable difference. Most of their products are all natural but I absolutely love their "Truth Revealed" series. My daily regimen is as follows:
1. Purifying Eye Makeup Remover
2. On The Go Cleanser
3. Truth Serum Collegen Booster
4. Truth Is In The Eyes
5. Truth Revealed Super Creme SPF 15
 They can get a little costly but they are only moderately expensive in the realm of skincare. These products are mainly preventative and contain high amounts of vitamin C which is vital for maintaining skins youthful glow.



No comments:

Post a Comment