Wednesday, November 20, 2013

three years later

I just realized that I have been blogging for three years. It's interesting to see the progression of thoughts, feelings, ideas and styles. Perhaps that's why I like this form of expression. It doesn't matter who actually reads it but it's more about being able to see the ups and downs this way. It's basically an online journal but with unlimited creativity. Unlike the ol pen and paper, you will never lose a blog. It won't ever crash. It doesn't need to be backed up. It will be here until... well.... (insert any dooms day, world ending, Armageddon scenario here) As much as I bitch about the affects on our culture with all of this technology at our fingertips, I must admit that it's pretty fucking cool. So cheers to blogging and technology and keeping a healthy balance between actually living your life and tweeting/posting/checking in/surfing/goggling/downloading.

No comments:

Post a Comment