Friday, October 21, 2011

Things I am loving right now...

1. Anything Navy. Especially navy and black. It's so funny that it used to be a faux pas to wear navy and black together, or even black and brown!
2. Anything Tuxedo. Such a classic look that will never go out of style.
3. Jackie O Sunglasses. I went to a wedding back home last weekend and ended up leaving my sunglasses in my girlfriends car. It was almost serendipitous because I found these glasses right after I lost my other ones.
4. A Skirted Coat. These just look amazing on everyone and they go with everything. 
5. Anything BRIGHT Pink. Yet again, something that looks great on everyone. I love to see bright colors in the fall. There is no reason to save them for summer. 
6. Over The Knee Boots. These boots really make a statement, but you have to be careful about which statement you want to make. Everything in moderation. Wearing them with a miniskirt just looks a little cheap. I like to wear mine over jeans with a simple shirt or sweater. I read somewhere that you should create your outfit by starting with the shoes. If they are flashy or embellished then be conservative with the rest of your outfit. 
7. Red Lips. This is a must for colder days. I love the way red lips look with all of the dark fall colors, (not bright pink!) especially navy. There is something so striking about wearing only mascara and red lipstick. Since there are so many different shades, I suggest heading to Sephora to check them out. I guarantee there is one that will compliment every skin tone. 

Acknowledgments:
1. Zara
2. J Crew
3. Ray Ban
4. Topshop
5. J Crew
6. Bakers
7. About.com Sienna Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment