Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wish I would have thought of this

 If you're like me, you want to look fabulous for special occasions but don't always have the jack to make that happen. Let me introduce you to Rent The Runway, a girls best friend. I found out about this site a year ago but wasn't really in need of it until I attended a wedding a few weeks ago. I wanted something beautiful and special to wear but I wasn't wanting to spend a lot to make that happen. This site lets you rent dresses and accessories from all of the top designers at a fraction of the cost. Not only that but they are super helpful with sizing and very customer oriented. I generally wouldn't plug a site but these ladies are the real deal. Your shipment arrives on time with dresses dry cleaned in garment bags with prepaid return packages. You can rent them for four or eight days and if your dresses don't fit they return your money. Consider it a win win. Check it out. www.renttherunway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment